We all need to take time out of our so called busy life to set up some goals. Setting up goals is healthy for you and relaxing. A step by step process toward success is achieving goals. In our lifetime we should plan on setting some personal goals. We should make a list of goals that we want to achieve and write them down. Post our goals where we can see it every day. Goal setting is a powerful tool it can make us think about our future. It will motivate us to make our dreams come true. It is about letting ourselves reach for the stars. In other words aim high for the things we think our impossible. We should keep pushing our limits higher and higher to see what we can really do. Challenging ourselves on daily. Visualizing on our goal daily.
SETTING GOALS – MANY HEALTH BENEFITS
- Relaxing for you when you have them written down
- Feeling relaxed when you accomplish them.
- Provides direction in your life to make the right decisions.
- You are focused on what is important to you
- You are focused on doing it.
- You take control of what you want out of life.
- You have a sense of satisfaction and purpose for your life.
- Keep it simple and work hard SUCCESS WILL HAPPEN.
WHY DO WE SET GOALS – TO MAKE US FEEL
- We set goals so we can believe in ourselves.
- We set goals so we can feel and grow confident.
- We set goals to keep us motivated.
- We set goals to keep us focused.
- We set goals to challenge ourselves and others.
GOAL SETTING – THE WRONG WAY
There is the wrong way to goal setting that we should be aware of it is not about making a plan and holding ourselves accountable to it. It is not about setting yourself up for failure with a goal you can not achieve. Setting your standards to high will give you a chance to give up and quit. Give yourselves enough time to complete a goal. We need to be in the right mind set to complete the goal. Make sure you do not set a goal that is unrealistic that is impossible to achieve. We need to keep in mind and make sure that we have all the right reasons for setting up a goal or this will lead us in the wrong way which could leave us frustrated and make us feel like a failure.
GOAL SETTING – THE ONE WAY
Goal setting the right way is going one way. Having a vision and a passion of what you want. It will save us a lot of time and keep us going in the right direction. Planning ahead of time can make our life run smoothly. It can cause us to have less stress and anxiety. Having a goal plan in place can give us a sense of relaxation. Knowing what we have to do to accomplish our goal and just doing it. Life goals are goals that we would like to work on and achieve in order for us to be satisfied with our future and who we would like to become. This will take us forward in life. We need to take our baby steps to our life journey of accomplishing our goals. Taking our step by step goal setting approach is very important in realizing the significance and importance by applying this technique in our daily life. This will lead us in the right way.
STARTING OUT – SETTING LIFE GOALS
In the beginning when we are starting out to set goals our goals should be simple and easy to accomplish. By doing this it will help us build character and give us the confidence we need to build up our goals to more complicated ones. Setting goals can be done at any age. Goal setting is unlimited and can be whatever you want it to be. You can set goals anytime, anywhere and for anything that you want to accomplish in life. Having goals in place when you are starting out will keep you motivated and focused on what we want in life.
GOALS CAN BE – WHATEVER YOU WANT
- Getting or Improving Your Health.
- Getting Stronger Physically or Mentally
- Having A Better Relationship with GOD, your family, friends or spouse.
- Starting A New Business
- Improving Your Finances
- The List and Go On and On (It can be whatever you want it to be).
GOAL SETTING – CHANGES AND COMMITMENT
Setting goals we all need to think about how we are going to make some changes in our life. These changes can be anything that is holding you back from achieving your goals and dreams. Making these changes in the beginning stages of your life can be overwhelming but with hard work and determination it will get better.
Now committing to your goals takes some time and dedication. It will make you responsible for your actions and bring you closer to your dreams. Some ways you can commit is:
- Make a simple and easy goal to start.
- Set up a short term and long term goal.
- Set up the day you want to start on your goal.
- Set up a daily routine to work on your goal.
- Set a date when you want to accomplish it by.
- Focus on the little steps first to get you to the bigger ones.
- Give yourself time to complete the goals.
- Get back on track when you slip up.
- Team up with a friend or a buddy.
- Challenge each other.
- Just Do it.
- Don’t procrastinate
- Don’t put yourself down.
- Don’t compare yourself to anyone.
- Don’t let life distract you from your goals.
- Don’t let anyone put you down.
- Don’t give up or quit until you accomplish your goal.
My Experience and Struggles – For Goal Setting
In my past experiences and struggles for goal setting was I would always procrastinate. I would put off today and say I would do it tomorrow. I would makes excuses and use distractions to keep me from accomplishing my goals. I have learned over the years that if I keep putting off my goals it will keep me from my dreams. I also learned that if I take my baby steps toward my goals it is a lot easier to do. Taking one day at a time. One goal at a time. This has worked for me and has kept me motivated and focused.
Life Example – For Goal Setting
A life example for goal setting is when rain drops hits the ground it is making a little dent. When it continues to drop over time it will make a hole. So Life lesson is keep trying and over time you will get better at setting goals and accomplishing them. Don’t give up. Don’t quit. Just keep on pushing forward.
Words of Encouragement – For Goal Setting
- Just remember to keep your goals simple and specific as possible. Having vague goals will only leave you to failure.
- If you are discouraged don’t give up with out a fight.
- Nothing worthwhile ever happens without hard work and determination.
LIFE GOALS – ARE WHAT WE MAKE THEM
Life goals are what we make them out to be. They are the things we like to work on and achieve in order to be satisfied with our future and who we want to become. These could be any goals that we want from better relationships, starting a business, traveling the world, improving our health and finance. Goals should be specific so we can be focused and motivated to achieve them. They should never be vague because it will be harder to focus on and we could easily get distracted. Make a plan to set goals. Be determined and dedicated. Work hard on achieving your goals daily. Doing it one step and a time. Just remember goal setting is relaxing and healthy for you.
Talk It Over – Questions to ask yourself.
- How important is this goal for you?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- How much time are you willing to give yourself?
- Are you doing it for you or for someone else?
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to leave a comment below and I would be happy to get back with you as soon as I can.
To your Health